In Randolph County, we believe in and encourage businesses to locate here through a number of programs available at the Randolph Economic Development Corporation.
We have a workforce ready, willing, and able to help you get the job done and incentives to help you make the transition.
Randolph County is ahead of the curve in alternative energy generation with our commitment to wind power and ethanol production!
Randolph County is home to:
- an auto parts manufacturer
- a glass products manufacturer
- a glass mold manufacturer
- one of the worlds leaders in quarter sawn lumber production
- a world-class maker of hand-painted art chocolates
- a company dedicated to alternative vehicle conversions for improved fuel economy and lower emissions
- a casket manufacturer,
- and a pie manufacturer.