Click the link below to view our new Randolph County MUNICIPAL GENERAL VOTE CENTERS and see absentee and early voting hours
All Randolph County registered voters may vote at any Vote Center in Randolph County. The new VOTE CENTERS have replaced the former voting polling places (the place that you used to vote). As long as you are a REGISTERED VOTER from RANDOLPH COUNTY, you may choose any of the VOTE CENTERS from the list. PHOTO ID IS STILL REQUIRED WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE.
**Please note, during municipal elections, (2019), only registered voters within the city limits of Winchester, Union City, Ridgeville and Parker City are eligible to vote on November 5, 2019**
We hope to make this transition as easy as possible for you all! For questions, please call our Clerk, Melinda Peed at 765-584-4214 or our Voter Registration Clerk, Toni, at 765-584-4717. They are excited to help you!
GENERAL VOTE CENTER LOCATIONS
- 4-H Fairgrounds (Husted Hall), 1885 S US 27, Winchester IN
- NEW LOCATION!!! Courthouse Lobby, 100 S Main St, Winchester IN
- Trinity Lutheran Church, 1157 N Jackson Pike, Union City IN
- NEW LOCATION!!! Hoosier Place, 310 N Walnut St, Union City IN
- Parker Volunteer Fire Dept, 247 E Howard St, Parker City IN
- Calvary United Methodist Church, 200 S Portland St, Ridgeville IN
ABSENTEE or EARLY VOTING HOURS
Saturday October 26th at Trinity Lutheran Church 9 A.M. -- 1 P.M.
Saturday November 2, 4-H Fairgrounds (Husted Hall) 9 A.M. -- 1 P.M.
ABSENTEE or EARLY VOTING at the COURT HOUSE:
Clerk's Office – 15 days before Election Day 9:00 - NOON and 1 PM - 4 P.M.
Monday before Election Day 9 A.M. – 12:00 Noon
Two Saturdays before Election Day 9 A.M. – 1 P.M.
6 A.M. – 6 P.M. AT ANY VOTE CENTER LOCATION