Making a Payment to the Clerk

The Clerk's Office is now accepting credit/debit cards (EXCEPT WHEN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT)? There is a $3.00 (up to $100) or 3% charge to use this service in the Clerk's Office or $3.95 (up to $100) or 3.95% charge if paying over the phone. You can also pay online at PayGOV.US (fee of $3.95 up to $100 or 3.95% charge will apply).  YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR CAUSE # to make sure that you're payment is applied to the correct case.

The Clerk's Office still accepts cash, money orders, cashier's checks and checks (Note: You cannot use a check for criminal payments i.e. fines/costs).

YOU CANNOT PAY CHILD SUPPORT AT THIS WEB ADDRESS AND WE CANNOT ACCEPT DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS IN THE OFFICE AT THIS TIME FOR CHILD SUPPORT. If you need to pay your child support online you can go to the State of Indiana Child Support Bill Pay site.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: