In Randolph County, we believe in and encourage businesses to locate here through a number of programs available through Randolph County United.
We have a workforce ready, willing, and able to help you get the job done and incentives to help you make the transition. The county has open land and industrial park sites ready for development.
Randolph County is ahead of the curve in alternative energy generation with our commitment to wind power and ethanol production!
Randolph County is home to:
- an auto parts manufacturer
- a glass products manufacturer
- a glass mold manufacturer
- one of the worlds leaders in quarter sawn lumber production
- a world-class maker of hand-painted art chocolates
- a company dedicated to alternative vehicle conversions for improved fuel economy and lower emissions
- a casket manufacturer,
- and a pie manufacturer.
Randolph County is privileged to be served by Randolph County United: An Economic Development, Chamber & Tourism Partnership.
- Service Area: Randolph County and surrounding areas
- Location: 123 W Franklin St., Suite 201, Winchester, IN 47394 (south side of the square across from the Courthouse)
- Phone: 765-584-3266
- Website: www.randolphcountyunited.com
- Facebook: Randolph County United