How do I determine if it is necessary to obtain an ILP?

You are required to obtain an ILP if adding square footage to your property, when building a new structure, adding on to an existing structure, changing the location of a structure on a property, or adding a pond or swimming pool.

Please feel free to call the Area Planning Office if you have any there is a questions.

Reference: Unified Zoning Ordinance Article II.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: 
Area Planning & Zoning