How do I make a child support payment?

You can mail your child support payment in the form of check or money order to Randolph County Clerk's Office, PO Box 230, Winchester IN 47394. Please write your cause number and "Child Support" on the memo line of you check or money order.

You may also come in to our office to make a payment in person. We will accept cash, check or money order.

If you would like to make a payment online you can visit the Child Support Bill Pay site to make a payment. Do NOT wait until the last minute! When making your first payment online, you may need to call or our office to make sure your information is in our computer properly. If we need to update your information (SSN, DOB, etc.) then it will take 24 hours to take effect and you will not be able to make your first payment that day.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CASE # IN ORDER TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE! Call the Clerk's Office at 765-584-7407 to check on this information.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: