I need to change my mailing address for my property tax bills, what do I do?

Mailing address changes are handled in the Treasurer’s office and the taxpayer should notify us.  The tax statement will continue to go to your former address unless our office is notified by you or the Post office returns your mail to us. You can call our office at 765-584-0704 or email at treasurer@randolphcounty.us

Department or Board / Council / Commission: