I need to change or add a name on my property tax bill, what do I need to do?

The name on a real estate tax bill is the name of the deed holder.  You need to contact the Auditor’s office to learn about the steps you must follow to change a deed.  For changes of the name on personal property or businesses you will need to contact the Assessors office.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: