I need to record a document that contains a split...do I need to do anything before I submit for recording?

Yes, as of July 1, 2017, any document submitted for recording that contains a split must be submitted to the Randolph County Area Planning Office for certification. You can reach their office at 765-584-8610 for further information on how to complete this process.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: