Is there any way I can reduce my property taxes?

There are a number of exemptions and deductions available to qualifying taxpayers.  The County Auditor can provide you with information and assist you in determining whether or not you qualify.

Another way to reduce your taxes is to ensure your assessed value of the property is correct.  Learn about the assessments and appeal procedures by contacting the Assessor's Office at 765-584-2427.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: