What can I do if I want to stop using IV-D services?

You can call or stop by the office and sign a document that will be sent to the State Child Support Bureau. The Prosecutor's Office will then withdraw from your case as an attorney of record. At that time all IV-D services stop. If you need future enforcement of your child support order, you will have to use a private attorney, or reapply for IV-D services.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: