What needs to be done to obtain a mobile home title transfer or moving permit?

If possible you should bring the mobile home title to the Treasurer’s office to obtain a permit.  If no title is available we would need to prepare a letter stating all taxes were paid for three consecutive years for the license branch.   If you are moving the mobile home you will need to provide the new location address.  We also need the name of the current mobile home owner to verify the taxes have been paid.   To obtain a title transfer and/or moving permit you must have the full years taxes paid.  If it is after January 15th assessment date you must pay an estimated tax for that year. Permits are good for 90 days.

Department or Board / Council / Commission: