Child Support & Visitation

Paying child support has never been easier!
Payment Options:
Cash payments can be made in the Clerk's Office (for Randolph County cases only)
Credit Card Payments can be made by phone at 855-972-9427 or
at this website (You must have your ISETS case number and SSN)
Check or Money Orders can be mailed to:
      PO Box 7130
      Indianapolis, IN 46207
Include your ISETS case number and custodial party name
Questions about a payment? Call the KIDSLINE at (800) 840-8757

Child Support & Visitation can be complicated and we are here to help!

The Clerk's Office can...

Provide blank forms for modifications of existing court orders or new divorces

Provide case information such as cause numbers, case numbers and party names

Provide payment histories to case parties and/or attorneys only

Take cash payments for child support

Address cash payment questions

The Clerk's Office cannot...

Provide legal information such as what to write on forms

Provide legal information such as how to obtain custody and/or visitation

Provide payment information to non-parties of a case

Figure arrearages (how much child support is owed)

Take check or credit card payments for child support


Want to sign up for IV-D Enforcement Services?

The Prosecutor's Office can help with that! Contact them at 765-584-8034


The State of Indiana has provided the following Child Support Rules & Guidelines.
Call 1-844-836-0003 Monday-Friday, 12-5:00 p.m. to get help from a licensed attorney on parenting time guidelines and information on visitation. This is a FREE service and open to everyone.
Contact the Clerk's Office for forms, case numbers and any questions you may have regarding child support and we will do our best to help you or connect you with someone who can!