For your convenience the Treasurers Office offers many options to pay your real estate taxes:
PLEASE BRING YOUR A AND B TAX PAYMENT COUPONS WHEN MAKING PAYMENTS
- On-Line using a Credit/Debit card at http://billpay.forte.net/randolphcointax/ (NOTE: There is a fee of 2.45% of the payment amount to use this service.) minimum charge of $1.50
- By Phone by calling 1-877-690-3729 Jurisdiction code: 2480 (NOTE: There is a fee of 2.45% of the payment amount to use this service.) minimum charge of $1.50
- In person at Old National Bank located in Winchester.
Please note banks only collect during April, May, October and November
5. Drop Box located on the Southwest corner of the Courthouse (open 24 hours only during collection months of April, May, October and November) Box closes at 4:00 pm on due date.
6. In person at The Treasurers Office. Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 4 pm
(see location address below)
7. By mail:
Address: Randolph County Treasurer,100 S Main Street Room 103, Winchester, IN 47394
( must be postmarked by due date)