Report a County Ditch (Tile) Problem

County drain/tile problems become apparent when snow melts or rain water backs up on the land in a place where you would not expect it, and/or you see a hole in a field, a washed out stream bank, or a blockage in the ditch or stream.
If you see a problem and suspect that a county drain issue may be causing it, you can check if the location is close to a county drain by reviewing the drainage maps.
To request maintenance on a county drain or tile, submit a request to the Surveyors Office. The Surveyor will need:
  • Your Name and Address
  • Parcel Number and/or Parcel Address
  • A description of the problem or issue
  • The approximate location of the problem on the property
  • Your phone number and/or email address