Real Estate Property Assessment Records are a matter of public record. On-line real estate property information is now provided to you, as a public service, by the Assessor's Office of Randolph County Indiana. You can access every residential and commercial property record within our database. With unlimited access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, what previously required a time consuming trip to the Assessor's Office, can now be at your fingertips in a matter of minutes.
The property assessment record data, commonly referred to as the Property Card, is now accessible directly through the Randolph County Geographical Information System (GIS) To see the property card data, simply enter in the "Search For" box, one of the following items:
- Owner Name
- Parcel Number
- Address (or partial address)
The system will show the Owner and General Parcel Information on the left along with a parcel outline of the property and where it is located. From this page you can click on the "Show Property Card" link to see the detailed property card data (assessment record) which contains:
- Owners name(s), address, and the date the real estate was transferred into the owners' name
- Location Description information including the taxing unit, township, parcel address, section & plat, a routing number, and a partial legal description of the property.
- The parcel type section which includes the property class code, the neighborhood code, the neighborhood factor.
The Assessment Information section includes the following:
- Current Land Value, Residential Land Value, Deeded Acreage,
- Current Improvements Value, Residential Improvements Value, Average Value per acre
- Current Total Value, Total Value of the Residence & Residential land, and the Appraisal Date
- The Commercial Land Values
- The Farmland Value
- The Homesite Value
- Dwelling details including a sketch of the primary structure (all dimensions listed are of exterior)